- Free shipping for 800 baht order and above
- We have cash and carry price with 15-20% discount from the price here. Pls call 02-453-2015 Monday-Friday 8:00am-6pm.
Two-burner gas stove Typically used in the home, it is a low pressure gas, suitable for cooking in the home. That does not require very high gas strength The gas stove is inexpensive. The cheapest price, a single head model costs about 300 baht, and goes up to 2 thousand to 3 thousand baht. There is a stainless steel front, a single-head, two-head mirror.
Would you like to buy kitchenware, kitchen utensils and equipment for cafes, food and catering establishments? Our online store is able to help you in your endeavor. If you need a tabletop gas stove (เตาแก๊สตั้งโต๊ะ), then you should familiarize yourself with the range of our company. With us you will certainly find a suitable option.
Tabletop stove is a must
Tabletop gas stoves are compact portable appliances that can be used both at home and on hikes or traveling by car. Devices of this type do not need fixed installation. They can be connected to a cylinder filled with liquefied (natural) gas or to a regular gas pipeline.
When choosing a suitable gas table stove, it is worth paying your attention to the following differences in technology:
- the number of burners,
- type and size of burners,
- the type of fuel used,
- material of the surface and gratings,
- type of control,
- additional functions.
Number of burners
Based on the number of burners, in the catalog of our store you can find various types of tabletop stoves. Devices of this type are:
- single-burner. Suitable for hiking, traveling, fishing. Allows you to cook food for one or two people. Such models are lightweight, compact and inexpensive,
- two burners. Will help in preparing dinner or lunch for a family of 2-4 people,
- three-burner. Can be used not only in the field, but also at home,
- four-burner. They are full-fledged cookers without an oven. These models can be considered ideal for people who do not bake at home.
Gas type used
By the type of gas used, the devices are divided into the following subspecies:
- for natural gas. They are connected to a regular household gas pipeline,
- for liquefied bottled gas. An excellent option for a summer residence or nature,
- universal. They can be connected to cylinders and gas supply lines.
The surfaces of the plates can be made of enameled metal or stainless steel. In Thailand, the stainless steel material is the most common. Stainless steel devices are durable and resistant to external influences. They can complement the interior of any kitchen.
Cast iron or enameled steel can be used as a material for the production of slab grates. Cast iron gratings have the highest resistance to damage and the impossibility of deformation at temperature extremes. Steel products are more attractive in appearance, but they are more afraid of damage.