How to use and clean nonstick pan?
- We could use just low fat during cooking. Since very little would stick on the pan.
- Do not use with Microwave oven, grill or on bonefire
- Use only low to medium heat to lengthen its life time
- Use proportional pan with food quantity
- Accessaried to use with nonstick pan must be metal-free i.e. wood, nilon
- Do not keep empty pan heat for long time
- Remove food from the pan imediately after cook
- Clean the pan with soft scrubing material. Do not use any metal or hard scrubing material
- If there is a white sticky area on the pan, clean it with cloth and vinegar
- Keep the pan clean and dry after cleaning.
- Clean the pan with dishwasher might shorten its life time from heat during drying process and tentative sharp edge from other cookware.
- Clean with attention to remove all food from the pan to lengthen its life time
- Keep the pan's handle to stay firm
- Nonstick coating normall can stand the heat upto 260 degree celcius. The product would be gradually out of order from the temperature range beyond that.
- Do not use high heat during cooking.
Translated by @kitchenwaremarket.com