Making crepes Japanese version FR-C3 nano.
- 8.5x34x33 cm size.
- Tray size 30x30 cm.
- Voltage 220V-50Hz
- Power 920 W
- Good for crepes Japan.
- Bake 3-5 minutes to save you even more time.
- Easy to use, compact, easy to move. Easy to clean
- Plug Open warm-up
- Pour the batter into the pan. Do not oil or butter Apply directly to the printing plate and pad on the bottom.
*** The hardest part of the process of making crepes is ***.
- Pour the flour, pour one ladle of batter into the pan a little crepe.
- Common set temperature between 130-180 ° C. Pour the batter into the center of the oven.
- Use a spatula to cut the cake into 2-3 circle around without knuckle crepes.
- The dough into a circle Then with margarine or butter a thin, fragrant little talent.
- Then fill as needed By putting your top half only.
- When the edge of the pastry Yellow, scorched (approximately 40 seconds).
- Used wooden folding shovel fold the dough from the bottom to the top. Fold over the right to attack.
- Then fold from left to right, then.
- The careful to not let children near the machine when it is in use.
- Do not use the damaged cord or plug.
- Clean thoroughly before and after each use.
- Do not use the machine in water or other liquids is strictly prohibited.
This product was added to our catalog on Saturday 30 January, 2016