- Free shipping for 800 baht order and above
- We have cash and carry price with 15-20% discount from the price here. Pls call 02-453-2015 Monday-Friday 8:00am-6pm.
Korean grilled pork pan
- Grill pan has long air grooves. on a pan for browning the meat
- Aluminum grill pans are cheaper than brass ones.
- Cleaning may not be easy because of the long grooves on the pan. And there is sharpness from some of the grooves as well. You have to be careful too.
- There are several types: removable lids and Teflon-coated ones.
- Made of high quality Teflon material. Does not peel off easily, heats quickly, distributes heat and retains heat excellently
Size chart for pan specific sizes old style/new style
|30 cm.||Old style, new style raised high||Best-selling product, suitable for restaurants/households|
|35 cm.||Old style, new style raised high||Best-selling product, suitable for restaurants/households|
|40 cm.||Old style, new style raised high||Best-selling product, suitable for restaurants/households|
|44 cm.||Old style||Suitable for large families.|
BBQ pan size chart With removable cover
|30 cm.||Solid lid/long hole punched lid||Best-selling product, suitable for restaurants/households|
Grill pans are suitable for grilling and boiling foods. The characteristics of the pan will be What's special is that it can be boiled and grilled at the same time. The shape of the pan is round and the middle is raised. for grilling and the side edges are grooved for boiling
The pan of the pork pan is divided into 2 parts: the middle section is for grilling. and the outer part of the center of the stove for adding soup to boil. Most of the food that is put into the grilled pork includes meat, seafood, vegetables, meatballs, sausages, noodles, etc. For the grilling method, it is generally preferred to use animal fat cubes instead of oil to prevent the grilled items from sticking. at the pan