Tom yum Pra-too (Thai Mackerel)
1. 5 fresh mackerel
2. 10 peppercorns
3. 2 teaspoons ground salt
4. 3 Coriander roots
5. 4 shallot
6. 1 teaspoon good shrimp paste
7. 3 1/2 cups broth
8. 4 tablespoons tamarind juice
9. 1 tablespoon palm sugar
10. 1 tablespoon fish sauce
11. 2 tablespoons sliced ginger
12. Onion, cut into 1 inch 1/3 cup
How to do
1. Pepper, salt, coriander root, shallot, add to the mortar and pound thoroughly.
2. Wash the mackerel thoroughly. Gut out the entrails and discard the cheeks.
3. Bring the broth to a pot and heat to boil. Put the machine pounded, put in and stir until dissolved. Simmer the curry to boil. Until the aroma of the curry paste
4. Season with thick tamarind juice, palm sugar, and boil until add mackerel. Simmer until cooked mackerel, add sliced ginger, put in a bowl, garnish with spring onions and serve hot.